The Shine On Student Scholarship Award
Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Educational Services Shine On Essay Scholarship. Please complete the form below and attach an essay by June 30th.
Shine On Essay Scholarship Rules/Guidelines:
- This scholarship opportunity is open to the general public.
- Applicants must be high school seniors or students pursuing a college or graduate degree, certification, additional job training, or an apprenticeship.
- Applicants must either (1) submit one of their college, graduate school, certification, job training, or apprenticeship application essays or (2) write an essay responding to the prompt below. Essays must be submitted through Cambridge’s website. Submitted essay becomes property of Cambridge Educational Services.
- Applicants must fill out the information form below.
- One or more winners will receive a $500 scholarship toward their college or graduate school education, certification, job training, or apprenticeship program.
Schools of higher education and career training programs need criteria to evaluate candidates. These institutions may rely upon standardized test scores, grade point average, work or job training experience, and extra-curricular activities for admission to their programs. Explain how your experiences make you an excellent candidate for admission to the program of your choice. (minimum of 250 words)