The TASSP Partners in Progress Grant Award for Assistant Principals
David Waldherr, founder of Cambridge Educational Services announced a $15,000 Partners in Progress Grant Award for TASSP members. For over 20 years, Cambridge has been working with TASSP as well as other organizations and schools to support low-income and at-risk students in their pursuit of successful careers and college and graduate school education through high-quality skill-building, motivation, career, and test preparation programs. We are proud to announce that the Cambridge Grant Award Program has exceeded $8 million in assistance to deserving programs. For more information, on program rules contact Linda below. To view the press release, click here.
Call Linda Walls (201)891-5204 or email at lwalls@CambridgeEd.com
Our program accepts applications from public and private school systems, two-year and four-year colleges and universities, and non-profit organizations and associations. Applications have a rolling deadline and will be reviewed periodically. Materials and/or services will be shipped and delivered only after approval by the Cambridge Award Program Committee, which reviews applications quarterly. Cambridge reserves the right to retain all Award Program applications. All decisions are final.
To be considered for the Cambridge Award Program and future awards you must:
- Fully complete this application
- Demonstrate financial need
- Fully administer the program from planning to end
- Distribute promotional and/or administrative literature announcing the program (e.g., schedules)
- Provide Cambridge with copies of all promotional literature and course evaluation forms within 30 days after the course has ended
- Provide a picture (.jpg) of your students, teachers, and/or program
- No prior purchase of Cambridge services is required to be eligible.
- Program awards only apply to materials and services created by Cambridge.
- Awards do not apply to retired exams or teacher pay.
- If two or more institutions wish to collaborate on an application, one of them must serve as the lead applicant and administer the project on behalf of all the participating units.
- Shipping charges are not eligible for this award.
- Award materials cannot be returned for cash or credit.
- Score improvements and the picture(s) you provide may be published by Cambridge in its literature. Applying for this award automatically grants this permission to Cambridge.
- Selection is based on your program’s compatibility with our mission to provide previously underrepresented students with access to quality test preparation.
Any falsification of any information on this application automatically voids this application and could result in your program’s permanent disqualification.